Alibaba is one of the biggest B2B platforms in the world for buyers, retailers and Wholesalers; it is possible to find many suppliers, majority Chinese.
But the great problem of alibaba today is excessive number of traders and sellers; many they aren’t really makers, indeed alibaba teaches your users how to use the research instrument to discern makers and sellers.
There is a clear distinction between alibaba and aliexpress. In aliexpress you can buy small lots of products and it is a retail shop.
The articles on aliexpress often have ah logo, however sometimes can be advantageous to buy a product oN aliexpress to evaluate a samplen, after that to confirm a most important commission on alibaba.
The main advantages of aliexpress are:
- The possibility of dropshipping, reducing costs of wharehouse, moreover no cost of inventori
- The products can be buy in unit, therefore it is possible to buy a determined number of articles, there isn’t a minimum purchasable lot
- The seller could directly send to customers the products with cheaper cost than the buyer usually purchases.
Vuoi sapere come iniziare al meglio la tua attività di Import Export?
The main advantages of alibaba, instead are numerous:
- A great variety of products
- Personalize products
- Low cost, but the number of products must be adequate; there is a MOQ minimum order quantity.
Difference between alibaba and aliexpress is in The minimum order quantity.
In alibaba the products are divided in
Macro categories Where you can find varied articles of that product category.
Therefore We can defined alibaba ad a big directory where you can meet traders and makers, mainly Chinese, that are part of many products categories. Alibaba offers many advantages:
- Possibility to have a contact with many suppliers
- Possibility to surf in millions of products
- Possibility to evaluate The level of the suppliers’ reliability
- Possibility to personalize products
However you can find some criticality that you can’t ascribe alibaba, that is alwAys a B2B platform.
Indeed it is possible that:
- Some sectors could have problems in the import of products and this can cause impossibility of import or a stall
- The articles couldn’t be exactly in compliance with photographed products
- During the transport some articles could be subject to damages or another types of problems
- It is possible to have delaies of merchandise’s departure and it can late the date of merchandise’s delivery to the customers
- Some products could belong to important brand and the import of the same coul be an illicit, without preventive license of importation from the grantor.
These are only some of the main informations about alibaba platform, but there are another characteristics of this important directory.
We will can publish other informations and you can find other informations on alibaba.com